Sunday 11 December 2011

Pole Files Interview 4: Chris Measday Pole Dancer


Today, I have the great pleasure of interviewing my 1st Male pole dancer, Chris Measday!!! He has amazing strength, great routines and does it all with full length pants.
Chris is currently the Director of Polarise dance studios in Adelaide.

How long have you been doing pole dancing?

5 Years, I started while living in China

The moment you realised you love pole dancing?

When I got back UP (yes, UP) to my old Gymnastics weight.

Describe your style.

Core, Spin, Grace of movment while trying to be as masculine as possible.

Favourite move?

At the moment Kamikaze and its variation. There are a feww videos of me stuffing it up floating around.... I dont think my nuts will ever forgive me.

Tools of the trade, what can’t you live without when pole dancing?

 Energy Drinks :-) 

Any hobbies or passions outside of pole dancing?

Im a travel agent, but other then that, Pole consumes my life :-0

Can't live without?

Energy drinks and Pasta





Growing up I wanted to be a.....

Prime Minister (even studied Politics at Uni)

Favourite things of all time:

Movie: Star ship Troopers

TV Show: Big Bang

Musician: The offspring

Album: The Wall (Pink Floydd)

Song: You Know what, NERD

Book: Dune

Magazine: Time
  
Food: My cooking in general (Im damn good lol)

Designer: ?? Im a dude, i dont care! 

Thanks Chris for taking the time to do this interview. Check out the video it is amazing:))




No comments:

Post a Comment